Saturday, January 07, 2006

Flying Into Daybreak


Just got back from Nashville, TN where I attending the Passion '06 conference.

It was absolutely amazing.

18,000+ college students on fire for Christ in one place. The Gaylord Arena was packed out, don't think you could have fit another person in there.

While we were there, Charlie Hall released a new CD, Flying Into Daybreak. I encourage anyone who even claims to like music to check it out. Even if you're not religious or hate religious music, Charlie brings a unique freshness to the table that blows me away every time I listen.

It was so long in coming and so fast in going. I can't wait for Passion '07. If you're interested in going, let me know and we'll make it happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Madison said...

You gotta let me hear Hall's new work.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home