Friday, September 09, 2005

Impossibly Small, Amazingly Awesome

On Wednesday apple once again rocked my world. How you ask?

iPod Nano


I went to CompUSA as soon as I heard it was out to see if I could put my hands on one, but to my dismay they didn't have any. Not only did they not have any, they didn't even know when they were going to get any in. (Tear)

Say goodbye iPod mini! The nano has a color screen, fully functional click wheel and comes in a 2GB and a 4GB. They even have a $20 student discount.

It comes in Classic white and a new Black that is my personal favorite.


They also have a bunch of cool accesories like these headphones and lanard all in one


And an armband that could make your new nano double as a watch along with some cool covers to protect your tiny , tune-generating toy


At $179 for the 2GB and $229 for the 4GB (with the student discount) its hard to resist.

iPod Nano: just one more reason to go Apple.

"Once you Mac you never go back."

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

i suppose i really want one of those. i have never had an ipod b4

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home