Friday, September 02, 2005

A Beautiful Mind...

Things I can do:

1. Make Macaroni & Cheese


2. Procrastinate

3. Build a Lightsaber


4. Stick it to "The Man"

5. Muzak (Music)


Things I can't do:

1. Follow the Crowd


2. Fly

3. Breathe Underwater


4. Use the Force

5. Ignore the Cross


Before I Leave this World I will...

1. eat another Krystal Burger


2. continue to stick it to "The Man"

3. meet George Lucas


4. get married

5. change lives

Random Tidbits

1. I have seen Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith 9 times


2. I have watched all six Star Wars movies in one day, in correct chronological order

3. I'm a Mac user


4. I love webcomics

5. I am the Walrus...coo coo ca choo

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Lincoln! I so use the "'" infront of 'cello. I believe the English population should have never dropped that out. Afterall, it's violincello, right???
I found your list of things very interesting. Nothing in common with the Star Wars love. I used to babysit for a family that loved them but I told the little boys that the movies scared me so I wouldn't have to watch them. Don't hate me Lincoln! Anyway, like your blog and love for christ!:-)

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home