Thursday, September 08, 2005

1337 h4x (Posting Pictures)

Okay, for those of you who wanted to know how to post a picture on your blogs I found a great website that lays it all out simply. Click here to learn all about the HTML code for images!

Blogger also has it's own way to add pictures for those of you who would rather not deal with source code. When you're creating a post look above the main body and below the link and the title. There you'll see a spell check icon and to the right of that icon a small picture. Click on the picture and it will walk you through adding a picture to your site.

As always, please feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Hope this helps!

And now that I've talked all about pictures, here's one that I found very amusing:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

Thanks for the info. I've been trying to add images to my site.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home